Thursday, November 29, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Why no posts?~


If you have been following along with my Trim Healthy Mama challenge you will have noticed that there have been no updates in the last week. Why? Normal pregnancy stuff. The baby has gotten to the point where she is pressing on my stomach making eating harder and harder. I have zero interest in food right now, I don't want to eat it or think about it. A few bites and I am stuffed to the point of feeling sick. Since I have zero interest in eating or cooking right now kind of follows I have zero interest in writing about cooking or food right now.

As for the diet I have been sticking to the general principles and adding in more crossover meals to try and get more calories in since I am eating so little.

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge and also happens to be my next checkup with my OB. I will be sure to check in with you all to let know know how following the plan for a month affected my weight gain and overall health.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Why no posts?~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez