Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 20~


Breakfast
This morning I was rousted from bed by a maintenance worker who was here to install my new garbage disposal and kitchen tile floors.  Since I didn't want to be in his way I didn't get breakfast till 11am. I was way to hungry to deal with cooking much at that point. So I just made some cheesy eggs.

Lunch
Since I ate breakfast so late I didn't eat lunch today.

Dinner
Tonight for dinner I made this Unstuffed Cabbage skillet with whole grain macaroni instead of brown rice (just because my family prefers pasta over rice).

It was super simple to make and since I already had all but one of the ingredients on hand  it  was super cheap to make. I paid $0.89 for the pasta and I was good to go.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 20~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez