Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 11~


Breakfast
Yes more eggs. This morning I went with fried with some brewer's yeast added. I did however hit up amazon yesterday and ordered the almond flour, oat flour and ground flax seed. So I should be able to start baking some of their yummy E meals the first of the week.

Lunch
Okay I admit it I had dumplings again! Those things are so good!

Dinner
Tonight for dinner I made this Healthy Zucchini and Black Bean Skillet.

I made a few changes so that it met the requirements of the plan.  I changed out the vegetable oil for coconut oil, the rice for quinoa, added some chopped chicken for protein, and cut the amount of cheese down to just a bit of a sprinkle.

I wasn't hungry at dinner time so the picture is of the leftovers as I got ready to put them in the fridge. I have since had a bowl and it was really good. I did think it was a bit bland but a touch of sea salt helped that out.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 11~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez