Saturday, November 17, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 17~


Breakfast
This morning my husband got up before me and made breakfast for everyone. Well he tried. The poor man is the worlds worst cook. I woke up to a house filled with smoke and the smell of burnt meat. I went in to the kitchen and he was frying up what looked like hockey pucks. They were beyond charred. I very wisely decided to back out of the room slowly. After a bit he ate one and started complaining to me that they were terrible. No flavor at all just terrible. Then he proceeded to ask me if I wanted to try one. Um...no. After the kitchen was empty I went in to clean up the mess and make myself something to eat. It was then that I noticed that he hadn't made sausage at all....he had mistaken ground beef for sausage. *sigh* So that was a whole pound of ground beef wasted.  I ended up making some scrambled eggs for the kids and myself since we were all hungry and no one was touching those burnt hamburger "sausages".

Lunch
Lunch today was leftover Layered dinner from the other night.

Dinner
Well tonight's dinner was supposed to be beef and black bean nacho's but you already know what happened to the ground beef. Instead I made "Mexican black beans" with taco seasoning. The kids had nacho's with black beans, cheese, salsa, and Greek yogurt. I had blue corn chips, beans, and Greek yogurt. Hubby didn't even seem to mind that there was no meat.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 17~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez