Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 12~


Breakfast
Okay I was tired of eggs and feeling ambitious so I decided to try the pancake recipe from the book. It was the oddest recipe I have ever seen. Oatmeal, cottage cheese, egg whites....just odd. They were a bit hard to flip even though I went with the medium sized pancakes. I think next time I would try making them in my waffle maker just for the ease of getting them done. Once they were finished I was ready to dig in. They were...um....different. Definitely tasted like oatmeal, but didn't have me running to the bathroom gagging like the bowl of oatmeal did last week so that was good. Over all these were not like any pancakes I had ever had in my life but they did fill me up and satisfied my craving for carbs. I will probably make these again.

Lunch
Just boring old leftover for me today. Nothing exciting to report

Dinner
We were out an running errands this evening and I splurged on take out from Arby's I got a roast beef sandwich and while I know white bread is a no no it was good :)

**Just a quick update we are 12 days in and I have lost 2 lbs. I am not trying to lose weight but it is happening regardless. Going to speak to my OB tomorrow night at my appointment and see how they feel about weight loss at this point in my pregnancy. We are at 29 weeks and 8lbs gained**

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 12~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez