Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 14~


Day 14 here!

Breakfast 
I made the muffin in a mug recipe this morning. It was good, so good I didn't get to eat all of it. My children were more than happy to help me eat it! Probably because it was chocolate, they are chocolate obsessed. I did end up cooking it a bit longer than it called for because it was still soupy in the bottom, and it could have used a bit more turvia in my opinion, but then I like cake and would turn this into cake if given half a chance.

Lunch
I was starving before naptime but to lazy to actually make anything special so I went with two fried eggs.

Dinner
I am still feeling lazy tonight so I am making some chicken breasts in the crockpot which I intend to shred up and top with some cream cheese thinned with a bit of milk a sprinkle of garlic powder and some brewer's yeast. I will add in some quinoa for myself and some corn for my kids and we are good to go.

I should add this is a crossover meal. If you are looking to lose weight you would need to make the chicken without the quinoa.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 14~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez