Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 13~


I saw my OB tonight and we talked about my weight loss up to this point. We both agree that based on how quickly the weight is coming off I am losing water weight at this point. She is comfortable waiting to see if the weight loss stabilizes over the next week or so. If it does not and I keep losing she would like me to add in more snacks.

Breakfast
Just plain old fried eggs this morning with lots of brewer's yeast. I love adding the brewer's yeast as it gives my eggs a nice crunchy effect, and is good for me so win win.

Lunch
Dh and I splurged this afternoon while I was out doing a quick grocery run. I got a grilled chicken sandwich on white bread and some fries. I know I am so bad!

Dinner
Okay let me just start this by saying my husband is not much of a cook. He has trouble with a frozen pizza. I however needed to go to my OB appointment right in the middle of dinner time and would be gone for 3 hours. I mixed up this Tomato and Artichoke Chicken dish and had some cooked quinoa on hand in the fridge. I told my husband to cook the chicken  dish for 30-45 min until the chicken was cooked through. He however only cooked it for 30min and then realized the chicken in the middle was not fully cooked. Instead of putting it back in the oven to finish cooking he chose to serve himself and the children the chicken from around the edges that he felt was cooked. He then put the under cooked chicken back into the COLD oven and left it there for several hours till I got home.

Where to start? There are so many safe food handling violations here I don't know where to begin. Needless to say I threw the undercooked chicken away and had a sandwich instead. I also have no review for how the dish tasted since my husband was not very talkative on the subject.

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 13~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez