Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 9~


Nothing overly exciting to report today, but here it goes!

Breakfast
Scrambled cheesy eggs again. I want to make some of the cinnamon rolls or the muffin in a mug recipe from the book but I don't have the special flours needed. I will need to order them online first, so until they get here it will be eggs for a while.

Lunch
Um.......okay I forgot to eat lunch again. I had a string cheese when I gave the little ones a snack before nap time. Then had a few crackers with some laughing cow cheese when I gave them their snack after nap time.

Dinner
All 5 of my kids are sick or recovering from being sick so I made their favorite dinner tonight....Chicken and Dumplings. The only problem with that is that I couldn't eat it. It contains massive amounts of white flour and milk....both of which are on my no no list.

 Instead I turned the leftovers from last night's spicy shrimp lettuce bowls into a salad. Same tastes as the lettuce bowls but much less messy!

0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 9~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez