Thursday, November 22, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 21~


Breakfast 
Today I was blessed to be able to sleep in. Once I got up we had to hurry to get ready to go to our appointment at a local car dealership. Since I didn't have a ton of time and everyone else had already eaten I had a bowl of raisin bran cereal.

Lunch
Luckily the dealership had sandwiches available for us. I had a half a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water.

Dinner
Unfortunately we were STILL at the dealership. Longest day of my life! I had a half a buffalo chicken sandwich and a sprite.

The good news is that we were able to buy a 8 seat SUV to fit our growing family and I don't have to go back to a car dealership for a long long long time. So happy to have that over with!


1 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 21~"

Lora Lee on February 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM said...

You did ok for a "stuck" situation!And CONGRATS on your new SUV ! That is very exciting!
blessings! Lora

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez