Friday, November 16, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 16~


Breakfast
I was not in the mood for breakfast this morning. Just wasn't hungry at all...so I committed the ultimate diet sin and skipped eating this morning.

Lunch
In keeping with my diet sins I had a big ole cheeseburger for lunch  ***Shhhh! don't tell ;)

Dinner
I managed to get to the grocery store this afternoon so we have food in the house again :) I had a fuel pull dinner tonight: Roast chicken breast, mixed veggies, and a half a cup of strawberries. The original plan was to have some quinoa with it but I wasn't feeling it today.

1 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 16~"

molly on November 16, 2012 at 10:57 PM said...

So glad to find this! I am on day 4! I am super grateful for your diary. Thanks.
I just found Theo's chocolate %85 is really good!:)

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez