Monday, November 5, 2012

Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 5~


Breakfast
I went with a super simple breakfast of 2 fried eggs this morning. I didn't have the energy to chop up veggies to go with it, so just the eggs and some milk. Pretty simple.

Lunch
 I decided to get a bit more adventurous with lunch today. I sauted a salmon fillet in butter and seasoned with sea salt. I then placed it on a salad with romaine and tomatoes. I used toasted sesame and ginger dressing and a bit of Parmesan cheese on top.

It was really good and I felt like a foodie while eating it. Super simple and yummy!
 Dinner
 Yet another chicken dish tonight...I know you are shocked, right? We had the yogurt bake chicken with green beans and quinoa. Now my husband is not a fan of yogurt....not in the least. I send him to the store for a container of plain yogurt and he comes home with frozen yogurt instead. The only reason I tried this recipe was because it called for 0% Greek yogurt which to me tastes like sour cream.

This dinner was good. The yogurt on the chicken had a hint of garlic to it and was yummy.


0 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama ~Day 5~"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez