Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Taco Pizza


Taco Pizza

ground beef $2.80
taco seasoning mix $0.50
refrigerated  pizza dough $1.75
refried beans $0.85
shredded cheddar cheese $0.50
black olives $0.54
green onions $0.39

Total for Pizza: $4.03

This pizza was seriously good. I ended up leaving off the tomatoes just because our tomato plants have started to die back and I didn't have any ripe tomatoes on hand to use. I also used refried black beans instead of the normal pinto beans. I just like black beans better. This recipe made a large pizza, we had enough after feeding everyone (all 6 of us) last night to have it for lunch today. That is my kind of bargain.

0 comments on "Taco Pizza"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez