Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Flannel and terry cloth burp cloths and wipes


I have been spending lots of time playing around on pinterest lately and found a tutorial for making cloth "paper towels". I thought I would give them a try since I hate the massive waste that goes along with real paper towels. After making these though I decided I didn't like them in the kitchen at all. Instead they make perfect burp cloths! What a happy accident!
I used this tutorial for making my burp cloths only stopping before adding the snaps. I then used the same technique with the leftover fabric to make matching cloth wipes.  
These burp cloths are flannel on one side and terry cloth on the other, and super soft. The flannel is gentle on little faces while the terry cloth is absorbent and just right for wiping bottoms.  These will be perfect for our new little one that will be here in just a few short months.



0 comments on "Flannel and terry cloth burp cloths and wipes"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez