Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Craft Weekend!



I recently dug our Halloween and fall decorations out of our attic and started decorating our house for the season. Once I got our Halloween themed lights hung on all the windows I thought they still looked a bit bare. The kids and I decided to start working on some homemade decorations to add to the windows.
We started with some pumpkins and bats made out of construction paper. We also found a great printable cat silhouette pattern. They are really cute and the kids loved getting to cut them out and decorate them. I also found tons of great printable Halloween themed pages including some printable masks that the girls could cut out and wear. Lots of printing, coloring, and gluing going on at hour house this weekend!


0 comments on "Halloween Craft Weekend!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez