Monday, March 4, 2013

The Laundry room!




 Today's spring cleaning project was my laundry "room" shelves.

The shelf has turned into a giant catch all and is just a big ole giant mess. I was NOT looking forward to cleaning it out but I needed to get some seeds out that were up there so I decided to just do the whole thing all at once.
I have to say that it looks MUCH better now! I pulled some stuff down that needed to have some sewing repairs done and some more stuff that needed to be sold and organized what was left.

Starting at the right you have a basket with art supplies for the kids. It is full of crayons, markers, scissors, glue, etc. Then a plastic storage container with candles. The white square basket is for my essential oils and dried flowers. Then the plastic tote next to that is for office supplies (tape, stapler, etc.). Then mason jars filled with pencils, cleaning supplies, and spare vases.

All organized!

0 comments on "The Laundry room!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez