Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Cleaning: Master Bedroom


  I finally got the time to work on spring cleaning the Master Bedroom! ACK! We don't have a storage closet in this house so everything tends to get piled into the master bedroom while it waits to be taken up to the attic. Of course with 6 small children in the house there is seldom time to take things to the attic so the room becomes trashed quickly.

My husband was home today and the baby agreed to sleep in her swing so I was able to spend several hours spring cleaning our bedroom. There were before pictures but my camera seems to have ate them. As you can see I was able to get quite a bit done and even got a load of stuff up to the attic!

I was also able to pull out a ton of books to sell, as you can see by my empty bookcase. And the rest of my maternity gear pulled out for sale as well. I only kept the decorative things that had memories attached to them. Everything else had to GO! I feel so  much calmer and happier in the room now. No more clutter!!


What about you all? What spring cleaning are you up to?






0 comments on "Spring Cleaning: Master Bedroom"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez