The next part of the project was to make a dry erase board to keep track of what projects are due for each child. I admit that with 6 kids I tend to be a bit forgetful of things that are not due for two weeks. We then end up staying up late the night before something is due trying to get it all done at once. I found these two matching frames at the local Airman's Attic for free, and decided to paint them with some leftover paint I had stored in the attic. I didn't have any newspaper so we lined the counter with construction paper and got started.
Once the paint was dry I added a personalized to do page I printed and framed it as normal. I hung the frames above the inboxes and added a dry erase marker on a string. Now when something comes in for one of the girls I can add it to the inbox and write the due date on the board!
Total invested $0 but man is this going to save me a whole lot of stress!