Friday, March 29, 2013

No bake energy bites!


I found this recipe and thought I would give it a try today for snack time.

You SERIOULSY need to make these! They are super yummy and a massive hit. The recipe says that they can be stored in the fridge for one week....I doubt these suckers will last an hour in there.

I altered the recipe to use raisens instead of chocolate chips but other than that I left it as is.


1 comments on "No bake energy bites! "

jwhit8791 on March 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM said...

Too funny! I am making out our list of things for the month and ran across this recipe too. Guess I will have to make them now. ;)

I will have to take your word for it since everything that I wrote down sounds yucky to me. Gotta love morning sickness.

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez