Monday, December 15, 2008

Snails!



So I am working really hard on my organic garden. I got organic soil, organic fertilizer, even organic seeds. Then I find these snails have taken over my backyard. I at first thought that they were cute...I mean come on look at those shells...then I notice my plants are starting to die. So I come on here and I look them up and they are Giant African Snails. Not only are they known to eat over 500 different types of foliage including EVERYTHING I have in my garden, but they also carry meningitis! OK not cool! Apparently they have the junk in their mucus so EVERYTHING that they have crawled on is now contaminated! OMG! Everything in my backyard including all my veggies is now contaminated with meningitis?! Luckily I was about to rip out all the plants that are back there (they were dying anyways) and replace them with new but still! I have been EATING stuff out of there! Now Bryan has a headache and is convinced my tomatoes gave him meningitis! MEN! So my organic veggie garden is off to a WONDERFUL start :(

1 comments on "Snails!"

bre on December 30, 2008 at 9:15 PM said...

oh no! That is horrible :(

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez