Sunday, December 28, 2008

My budget results


Well after one whole month on my new budget I have to say that I am doing pretty well considering it was Christmas and all! I was able to cut our grocery bill from $1,100 a month to $633....still $33 higher than I was aiming for BUT that does include a trip to Sam's Club for all the bulk products we will need for next month (25lb bag of flour, 25lb bag of sugar, case of soy milk, etc.). So I am shooting for a grocery budget of $500 next month.

I also have been keeping a notebook of categories for our spending and I have found some areas that need to be put into the budget so I will be going over the numbers again and re-jigging it all for a more accurate budget.

So I am happy to say that it IS possible to cut $500 from your grocery budget and live to tell about it, and I am not done yet!

0 comments on "My budget results"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez