Friday, March 14, 2014

Our Curriculum: Kindergarten!


Can I just say how excited I am to be teaching kindergarten this year! My twins are so adorable and are just soaking up the lessons. We decided to go with a introductory "all in one" curriculum and I am so glad we did. I know I could have pieced the curriculum for this year together but with teaching the older two girls I needed simple and pre-packaged.

We decided to go with the Moving Beyond the Page curriculum for 4-5yr olds . For our base curriculum and added in Life of Fred for our math and  ABeCeDarian Reading Program level A for our reading curriculum.

We are just getting started with this program since our girls just turned 4 in January, but so far I am in love! The curriculum comes with a MASSIVE box full of craft supplies all prepackaged per activity......my kids are in heaven and it makes learning their ABC's so much fun for them! They actually beg to do school work! Gotta love that!

0 comments on "Our Curriculum: Kindergarten!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez