Monday, February 25, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama....back in the saddle!


A few months ago I started the Trim Healthy Mama diet.  I however had to stop following the principles because I was losing too much weight during my pregnancy. Now that my little one is here I am back in the saddle and ready to give it a go again!

Today is technically day and it is going well!

Day 1:

Breakfast (S) 3 fried eggs with sea salt and brewers yeast. Water to drink

Lunch (crossover) I made a Greek Salad Pita. I added a cup of chicken and left the radishes out. Total of 23g of carbs

Dinner: (S) 1 serving Chicken Enchilada Filling on a spinach salad with pico de galo, sour cream and cheese.


Snack: (S) Trim Healthy Mama's Cake in a Mug with a spoonful of peanut butter and nutella on top of the warm cake.

Exercise: 20min on stationary bike, 5.78 miles 

1 comments on "Trim Healthy Mama....back in the saddle!"

Bethany W. on March 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM said...

Just popped in from a search on THM book. Congrats to you on the new baby. Best wishes in the diet.

Bethany W.

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez