Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Freezer meals in action. Days 6-8


 Time to catch up on the freezer meals we have been working our way through over here....

Day 6: Chicken Taco Soup
Day 7: Ceaser Salads
Day 8: Leftover soup and salads

The chicken taco soup was GOOD! So good I went back for a second bowl...and looked forward to getting another bowl for lunch the next day. There was a step missing from the recipe it seems though. I don't know about you but I don't like a whole chicken breast in my soup bowl. Once the chicken was cooked and the soup was ready to serve I pulled the chicken breasts out, diced them up, and added them back to the pot.

The ceaser salads were super simple to make. I had to go to the grocery store and had forgotten to pull a meal out of the freezer before I left. So I bought a rotisserie chicken, some baby spinach, light ceaser dressing, and some parmesan cheese. I diced up the chicken and we were good to go. Super yummy!

I have a whole chicken with veggies in the fridge right now thawing to go in my crockpot for the morning. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

0 comments on "Freezer meals in action. Days 6-8"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez