Monday, February 25, 2013

I like a challenge :)


In true over achiever fashion I am up for a new challenge to add to the ones I am already undertaking.

This new challenge? To go one year (365 days) without buying any new "stuff".

Sounds kind of daunting doesn't it?

Here is the breakdown of the particulars:

~Consumables are allowed purchases. These include:
*Food
*Diapers (although I would like to use my own cloth diapers as much as possible)
*Light bulbs
*Cleaning supplies
*School supplies for the kids

~Items that are NOT consumables but that are needed during this year will be bought used. These include:
*Clothing
*Household items
*Appliances

You get the idea.

Honestly I have been toying with the idea of doing this for several months but have been to gun shy to actually pull the trigger. It seems pretty daunting to think about. I have however decided I am willing to give it a go!

So starting today here it goes!

Anyone want to join me?

0 comments on "I like a challenge :) "

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez