Saturday, May 19, 2012

So far so good....


So far we are off to a good start this month. We are on or under budget in all categories which is great :)

I have also been so blessed to have some people contact me to do some custom quilting work which is just amazing! I love getting to play around with picking out fabric and making something for other people :)

I finally managed to get my etsy shop unlocked. Apparently because I had a $0.20 unpaid balance for a year they locked my account. Kicker is every time in that year that I tried to pay it they wouldn't allow me to because it was too small of a balance. *sigh* Anyways I have it all back up and running and a few things listed. :)

Great news weight wise as I have finally broken my plateau and am loosing again :D

Dh is working through all his deployment junk. Not loving that but at least it is going smoothly which is all I can ask for.

0 comments on "So far so good...."

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez