Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Garden is IN!


I thought I would do before and after pics. So here are the before pics and later this fall I will get you all the after ones :D

**Remember we are a organic garden which in my mind means a certain level of weeds ;) :) **

Cucumbers, watermelons, and herb pot
Posted Image

Tomatoes and potatoes
Posted Image

Peas  and carrots
Posted Image

Lettuce
Posted Image

Bell peppers
Posted Image

Onions, hot peppers, green beans, zucchini, corn salad, lettuce, spinach, red cabbage, and baby choi.



Posted Image
Flowers,  a herb pot, and onions in the background
Posted Image

Corn Salad
Posted Image

My back walkway with the bajillion Hosta's I dug up and transplanted
Posted Image

More back walkway
Posted Image

0 comments on "The Garden is IN!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez