Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting back with it :)


I have been slacking so badly. It just seems like it has been one thing after another and it has just been impossible to get our footing. But that is a load of crap. I have been slacking. I don't even want to count up how much we have spent in fast food alone :(

Okay I need to stop making excuses and get control. I am so tempted to just say "MIL is coming so we should just wait til after she leaves"  but we are going to start right now.

So I have checked out bank balance and ran the numbers for the rest of the months fixed expenses and we are in the black by $25. As long as we only take budgeted amounts out of the account we are golden. Trouble is my MIL is coming and wants to go to NY and while she has payed for the tour I know there will be expenses associated with it. In a effort to come up with some cash to pay for it I have been on another decluttering kick....I am running out of junk to sell ;) .....I made $43 today and $30 yesterday. I have some one who maybe interested in another item which would be another $80, but not counting my chicks till they hatch ;)

Anyways we have $73 in cash to cover any extra expenses and I just made a second Costco and Aldi run this months so other than a small shop next week we should be good on food.

Upcoming expenses to be paid in cash (through May 1st):
*MIL's visit
*Brent's B-day
*Bry's B-day
*Brent needs a new car seat
*Daddy Doll for DH's deployment

Upcoming expenses May 1st - June 1st:
*Big Family picnic
*Hailey's B-day

0 comments on "Getting back with it :)"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez