Saturday, May 19, 2012

Halfway through the month of May


Well we are halfway through the month and we are doing pretty well.

So far the pantry challenge is going well. We have only spent $280 of our $800 grocery budget. You would think that would mean tons more in savings but it has been all absorbed my those little extra costs that have come up with the deployment.

My business is going well :) I sold one quilt, have custom orders for 4 more, a top almost finished, and one just being cut out. I am busy which is good, keeps my mind occupied.

I finally finished working on the twins dresser. The dresser and paint were free. I did spend about $50 on the hardware just because I found some vintage ones I loved and splurged ;)

Before:
Posted Image

After (just waiting on the hardware to get here):
Posted Image

0 comments on "Halfway through the month of May"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez