The new year brings the inevitable New Years Resolutions. I have been thinking about mine for the last few weeks and I think I finally have a workable list. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know I like a good bulleted list, so here we go!
- Intentional at home date night with the hubby at least once a month before and after he deploys
- Intentionally working towards "Learning one new thing" per week
- Lesson plan and student sheets completed by Sunday nights
- Maintain our yearly homeschool plan of year round school with several long breaks interwoven in to the lesson plans
- Maintain our yearly homeschool budget
- Read at least one financial book per month
- Maintain our momentum towards saving for emergency situations
- Update the budget at least 4 times a week
- Fund all yearly sinking funds by end of March
- Recommit to weight loss plan
- Track daily calories using myfitnesspal
- Three days a week of intentional exercise
I am excited to get started on my list and would love to hear about your New Years Resolutions!