Friday, July 3, 2015

My Father's World Kindergaten: Unit 7


My Father's World Kindergarten Unit 7 is all about Us! This week we had a light week in terms of projects and crafts. It seems we managed to come down with Strep Throat. We spent our free time in the hospital getting our test results and medications then coming home and resting.


I guess you could say we learned about Us this week. We learned how much we all weigh, what our fevers were, and what type of infection we had. Guess that is something! I am very happy to say that after 10 days of antibiotics we are all feeling much better and ready to get on with the rest of our planned projects!

How did your U is for Us units go? We would love to hear all about it!

0 comments on "My Father's World Kindergaten: Unit 7 "

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez