Friday, July 31, 2015

MFW Kindergarten: Unit 11


 My Father's World Kindergarten Unit 11: I is for Insect.

I am not overly fond of insects but I took one for the team this week and took our kiddos on a bug hunt. We found several very interesting bugs. None of which we touched....cause creapy crawly bugs really bug me! Ha!



















I also got quite a break this week. Our vacation Bible school lessons had to do with the jungle and the kits came with 5 days of bug crafts. I enjoyed getting a break from planning crafts, activities, and field trips. The children enjoyed getting to go to the church every night to paint, glue, and visit with their friends while learning about God.



I is for insect was a pretty relaxed unit in our house this week. I would love to hear all about your insect week!

0 comments on "MFW Kindergarten: Unit 11"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez