Sunday, August 31, 2014

Our New House: Kitchen and Dining Room


Today's Our New House post is going to be a pretty simple one.

 First up the kitchen. I continued the same Silver Sheen paint throughout the room.
 Added a hanging plant ($10), a violet in an adorable rabbit planter ($10), and three light blue pots ($15) planted with Basil, Parsley, and Cilantro.
 I love how empty my counters are!
 Total for the kitchen: $35

Next up is the dining room. For the sliding glass door I took down the ugly vertical blinds and replaced them with custom made curtains. I went with 4 yards of this yellow and grey diamond pattern and added a half a yard strip of dark grey material through the center for a color block effect.
I purposely kept the walls bare in the dinning room since there is a lot of things going on in the adjoining playroom.
I like the simplicity of the room and especially the ease of clean up!

Total for the dinning room: $35 for fabric

0 comments on "Our New House: Kitchen and Dining Room"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez