Friday, September 11, 2015

MFW Kindergarten Unit 15


My Father's World Kindergarten Unit 15: "E is for Elephant"!

I knew this was going to be a big unit for our family. One of our twins happens to be obsessed with Elephants! Instead of going to a zoo we decided to take it easy and stay at home. I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a backyard safari. I hit up pinterest for some safari crafts and got busy!

It took me roughly 3 hours one night to make 7 safari hats, vests, and binoculars. The next morning I explained to the kids that we were going to go on safari. First however we needed to make some safari animals from paper plates and construction paper.  They chose to make a lion, zebra, elephant, butterfly, and several snakes. While the little ones were taking their nap the older girls headed outside to hide the animals and draw a map for the little ones to follow.

Then it was time to go on safari!


The kids had a wonderful time playing with their safari gear and searching for their animals throughout the backyard.


I think "E is for Elephant" Was a hit in our household! I would love to hear what your family did for My Father's World Kindergarten Unit "E is for Elephant"!

0 comments on "MFW Kindergarten Unit 15"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez