Sunday, November 17, 2013

Homemade Christmas. The list!


This is our second "Homemade Christmas" and I am very excited to be starting on making the gifts for our children and family members. Last year there was a real learning curve for me. Having never done anything like it before and being massively pregnant with baby #6 I was in a bit over my head. This year however I am ready to go! I have also been very blessed this year to be able to find several things for my children for free. My son for example will be getting a little people farm with all the animals (free!) and a massive train set with tracks (free!) just to name a few.

Our list for our children:

9yr old daughter:
  • Book pocket
  • Flannel night gown
  • Book marks
  • Felt and ribbon hair clips
7yr old daughter:
  • Book Pocket
  • Flannel nightgown
  • Book marks 
  • Felt and ribbon hair clips
3 yr old twin daughters:
  • Book pockets
  • Flannel nightgowns
  • Tutu's
  • Felt and ribbon hair clips
  • Baby doll pillow and blanket 
  • Matching nightgown for baby dolls
  • Crocheted owl families
2yr old son:
  • PVC pipe water maze bath toy
  • Flannel pj's 
  • Felt car carrier
  • Felt "race track"
10mth old daughter:
  • Crocheted owl family
  • Flannel nightgown
  • Crocheted baby hat and mittens
  • Apron bibs

We also have a list of things we will be making for family members, those however I am going to hold off on mentioning at the moment since I don't want to ruin the surprise if they read my blog.  I will update you with those items after they are received however :)

0 comments on "Homemade Christmas. The list!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez