Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Hat and Mittens!


I am a sucker for baby hats and little tiny mittens! They are just so stinking cute. My youngest little one needed a new hat and mittens for this winter so I decided to add them onto her Christmas list. I think she approves.........


 For the hat I used Bernat Easter Basket yarn and this pattern. I however altered the pattern and instead of the ruffle (which I didn't care for) I added a simple shell stitch instead. So adorable and simple!



 For the mittens I used this pattern, but as you can guess altered them to use the matching shell pattern from the hat.
Cute. Simple. Done!

1 comments on "Baby Hat and Mittens!"

Kristine on November 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM said...

So glad to see you are back to blogging! I've missed your updates. Love your frugal Christmas ideas!

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez