Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 1/3/11


You know I often wonder when people post their budgets what they are actually eating for that amount of money so I thought it would be interesting to keep a log here :) (OK maybe it is only interesting to me so feel free to skip this post if I am boring you, lol). So here is today's meal plan....

Breakfast:
*Confetti pancakes
*Milk

Lunch:
*Sandwiches (peanut butter, or Turkey)
*Yogurt
*Milk

Snack:
*Apples with Peanut butter
*Water

Dinner:
*Fried chicken on Romaine with homemade Blue cheese dressing
*Homemade bread
*Milk


You know what I see?? We go through a lot of milk in a day. I need to go through and cut out milk from one meal a day I think. The kids don't need that much milk and it sure would help the budget!

1 comments on "Meal Plan Monday 1/3/11"

Sweet Tater on January 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM said...

Was thinking about your recent posts. I think our biggest problem is that we're too picky. :) If I came home with the cheapest bread, for example, there would likely be a riot, unless it was our normal brand on sale. LOL We have our favorites, and we get attached to them. We don't switch up very easily. And Heaven help me if I bought a cheaper ketchup! Hubby might leave! LOL But I try to shop sales, and get stuff at the cheaper place (like Sam's sometimes), and I certainly clip coupons. In fact...should be printing those out right now...

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez