Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4 Meal plan


Today was the first day back at school and for me has been a draining day. My plan was to bake some more bread today but I am just soooo tired, hopefully I can get it mixed up and in the fridge before bed so that I can bake it up in the morning...gotta love refigerator doughs!

Breakfast:
*Confetti Pancakes
*milk
***Thank you hubby for getting the kids fed this morning so I could sleep in a little***

Lunch:
* Turkey Sandwiches
*Banana's dipped in Peanut butter
*Juice

Snack:
*String cheese
*Whole wheat bread
*Juice

Dinner:
*Homemade pizza (with carrots snuck in the sauce, shhh don't tell!)

1 comments on "1/4 Meal plan"

Sweet Tater on January 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM said...

I might have to try that carrot thing. :)

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez