Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coupons....


This was my first month getting back into the world of couponing and I have to say I am having more and more success as the month goes on. I have long heard that you have to coupon for months before you start to see the massive success so often shared by others and I am finding that to be true. You need time to build up your coupon stockpile but once you have a fair amount it gets a lot easier to save money. By watching for sales and stocking up using your coupons you can save a fortune.


The first step in couponing is to save up and organize your coupons. In the past I was forever getting irritated because I would bring only the coupons I was planning on using and would then get to the store to find a great deal that I had a coupon for but the coupons were at home! *growl* My solution was to carry all my coupons with me to the store, but I needed a way to organize them and keep them all together. And here it is....a coupon holder with a pretty laminated fabric on the outside. It fits perfectly in my purse and keeps everything together. The front pouch is great for storing my calculator, ID, and money. So I don't even need my purse if I don't want it :)

Total Coupons used in January: $40

2 comments on "Coupons...."

Amanda Marie on January 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

After seeing how disorganized my coupons were, Lucas bought me a coupon organizer for Christmas. I know some women would probably slap a dude who gave them a coupon organizer, but the fact that he wanted to make my life easier is one of the reasons I love him so much.

Sweet Tater on January 31, 2011 at 9:21 AM said...

I am trying to use more of them, myself...saved about $15 last grocery trip, so not too shabby. :) I even got a thing of mini choc. chips (we use them in homemade ice cream) for nearly free! Cool.

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez