Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Our Beach Trip


I grew up in a small town in Kentucky and did not get my first experience with the ocean until I was in college. Not surprisingly I am more at home in the woods than on a beach. That is probably why after living in New Jersey for 5 years we just took our 3rd trip to the beach, our first as an entire family.








Our children had an amazing time and wore themselves out rather quickly. Hubby and I were shocked that we out lasted the kiddos. It seems sitting around in a chair and watching people play in the waves is not nearly as exhausting as being out there actually playing. Who knew?!



I would like to say that we will be heading back to the beach soon but the waves make me a nervous wreck. I much prefer water that does not move!

0 comments on "Our Beach Trip"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez