Friday, December 11, 2015

MFW Kindergarten Unit 25 & 26


We are on the last two units of My Father's World Kindergarten! I had intended to do a few cute projects for these units.......time however got away from me. While working through these units we were packing up the farmhouse in Kentucky and finishing up the school work with the older girls. I was simply stretched too thin. We completed the readings, worksheets, and ladders then decided to call it a day. We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent completing My Father's World Kindergarten. We will forever associate it with our amazing summer on the farm in Kentucky! I am looking forward to going through the curriculum again with our youngest two children.




I would love to hear how your family completed these two units! Please let us know all about it!

0 comments on "MFW Kindergarten Unit 25 & 26"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez