Friday, December 18, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation!!!


It is hard to believe our twins are already graduating kindergarten! If we enrolled them in public school they would be just beginning their kindergarten year. They wanted to begin "doing school" when they saw their older siblings working on their school work. I decided to start them on a preschool curriculum since they were chomping at the bit to get started. When they completed an entire years preschool curriculum in just three months I decided it was time to start them on kindergarten level work. I expected them to stall out halfway through and need some time to "grow into" the material. That never happened however. They blew through My Father's World Kindergarten with no issues.  Leaving me with two new Kindergarten graduates!

I decided we needed to have a Kindergarten graduation party!! We had a grand total of 3 days before we needed to leave for New Jersey. It was important to me to have the graduation in Kentucky so that our family could be present. Luckily my mother stepped in and took over all of the party preparations. I really don't think I could have pulled it off without her help!







I am slowly getting used to the idea that I now have two 1st graders!




I would love to hear about your kindergarten graduation traditions!

0 comments on "Kindergarten Graduation!!!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez