Friday, November 20, 2015

MFW Kindergarten Unit 23


We are getting so close to the end of My Father's World Kindergarten curriculum! This week we completed Unit 23: X is for Fox.

This was a hard week for me to get excited about. We are just days away from our big move back to New Jersey, and we are planning the girls kindergarten graduation party. I am very much "seeing the light at the end of the tunnel". That of course makes our current units a bit harder for me to get excited about completing. I got my act together and found a fox craft for this week.

We made paper fox faces! I had already packed the craft paper at this point. I really don't know what I was thinking. After digging everything back out of boxes this was a very simple craft to complete.



All four of our youngest children got in on the crafting action.


I saw some really cute fox crafts on pinterest for this week. I really wish we had more time to complete a few more fox themed crafts. I do have two younger children who still have to work their way through kindergarten so I am holding out hope for the future!

I would love to hear how your family completed this unit!

0 comments on "MFW Kindergarten Unit 23"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez