Friday, October 9, 2015

MFW Kindergarten Unit 18


Time for another fun My Father's World Kindergarten unit! This time we are covering "Z is for Zebra". One of our twins happens to be in love with zebras. We combined "K is for Kangaroo" and "Z is for Zebra" with a trip to the drive through safari!


During the drive through portion of the safari we were able to actually feed and pet zebras!!!



I have never in my life fed or touched a zebra so this was a treat for me as well! The kids were thrilled with the drive through safari! I just wish it was closer to our home we would be there every weekend for quite a while.

We would love to hear how your family completed MFW Kindergarten unit "Z is for Zebra"!

0 comments on "MFW Kindergarten Unit 18"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez