Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The inner mechanics......


I have a dirty little secret.... my blog posts......they are written up to a month in advance and scheduled to post throughout the month.

Why am I confessing this?

We are about to load up the car for our big adventures and will be without internet access through out the spring and summer. My plan is to continue writing my blog posts via Word documents throughout the month. I will then upload and schedule the posts once a month while accessing our family members wifi.

This means that it will probably become pretty obvious very soon that our posts are about a month behind the current calendar month. Such as talking about our 4th of July celebration in August. I usually write these time sensitive posts as they happen and squeeze them in between scheduled posts. That however is not going to be a possibility while we are without internet access.

So I ask that you hang in with me as we go through this time of transition! I look forward to sharing our adventures with you all! 


1 comments on "The inner mechanics......"

jwhit8791 on April 28, 2015 at 11:36 AM said...

Good luck on your adventure! You are way braver than I would be momma, but I am sure you guys will have a blast.

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez