Monday, November 17, 2014

Newest ways to stay in the loop!


Me, "I have writers block. I can't think how to start this blog post"
Hubby, "I am sorry. Does that make you a block head?"

Isn't he helpful? I guess he kind of is since he gave me a way to start this post. Don't tell him I said he was helpful however I don't want it to go to his head.

Anyways..........back to the topic.

I am finally getting with the times and have added an email subscription option and a facebook profile. I had been putting it off for some time because I figured it would be difficult to dig into all the HTML codes and get everything formatted properly. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. Sooooooo........come on over to facebook and hang out with me as I share the random things that pop up in our lives. I mean who would want to miss my rambling about the strawberry syrup on the ceiling? Or how I was so busy catching up on laundry after a stomach bug came through our house that our oldest daughter decided to teach a geography lesson to her stuffed animals? This is golden stuff people!



Seriously though I can only talk to myself for so long before people start to stare so look over there on the right and click on our facebook page link!

0 comments on "Newest ways to stay in the loop!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez