Friday, January 13, 2012

Gonna get my rocking body back!


One of my goals for 2012 is to finally get rid of this baby weight I have been carrying around since the twins were born, and then added to when I got pregnant with our 5th six months later. I have been going back and forth with myself as to how I was actually going to do this. What "program" was I going to follow, could I do it alone? I have decided that NO I can NOT do it alone! I was still debating with myself when a friend on facebook announced she was starting a challenge using the slim in 6 program by beachbody.com Well I am always in for some encouragement and a little good natured competition so I jumped on board!

My goal is to drop down into the 100's while doing the 6 week program. I think if I can get into the 100's again it will be tremendous momentum to keep going. So here I am letting you all know the plan so that I have even more accountability. I will be posting the beginning photo's when I start the program as well as update pictures every 30days through out. I will also be adding a weight loss ticker to my blog so at anytime you all can see how I am doing *gasp!*

The challenge starts on February 5th and I am super excited to get rolling!

0 comments on "Gonna get my rocking body back!"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez