Friday, May 15, 2009

Adventures in Hawaii


It has been a while since I added any pics to my blog and I thought you all might be interested in some of the stuff we have been up to over here. During the last week my parents were visiting and we had a ton of fun!


Here we are at the Paradise Cove luau. They had these lovely drinks called Lava Flows....yeah they were REALLY good!


We also went and spent some time at the Sea Life Park and Bry was able to get close enough to get this picture of one of the dolphins. They put on an incredible show everyone should go see this if they are ever in Hawaii!

Here we have daddy and Sara Beth checking out the penguins....


1 comments on "Adventures in Hawaii"

Sweet Tater on May 17, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

I just cannot get over how much Sara Beth looks like her big sister! I can't wait to see y'all!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez